Hello MMCA Families,
PTA has planned an incredibly fun Fall Harvest Festival!! The festival is on Friday, October 20th at 6:00 on the MMCA campus. There will be lots of fun games, treats, music, friends, and a super fun Trunk or Treat. The event and activities are FREE!
The PTA has done a great job planning and preparing for this event but WE CAN NOT DO IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!!!!!
* Trunk or Treat will kick off the festival from 6-7
* The Harvest Festival is from 6-8 (all activities, food and games will be running/available during trunk or treat also)
* The event and activities are FREE
* Taco truck and Snowie King will be there (for purchase)
* Raffle Prizes (raffle tickets for purchase)
There are still many volunteer spots that we need filled in order to make this event a success. We especially need some adults to supervise the student council run games and the obstacle course. Any time that you spend helping counts towards your volunteer hours for the year too. What a fun way to get those hours in!! You can sign up to help via the signup genius link or we will have a table set up at pick up time where you can sign up in person.
For any questions please contact Sarah Sorci firstname.lastname@example.org